Thursday, July 23, 2009

KTWV 10 Issue 18: Visit in December 2009

I am making the first announcement on the blog of my coming visit to Delhi in 2009.

Annikki and I will be in Delhi between the 1st and 10th of December 2009. I hope to take part in the Founders'Day programme in December.

Also, my plan is to hold a recreation of the first JCR Evening which I organised in 1961-62 when I was JCR President. Some people and things will be missing as Sukhia's buyrfies and Dipchand's haircuts. But many landmark issues of our era will be relived!

I think I would also like to organise a Reuniuon of Stephanians from the 1957 - 1965 era.

If you are interested in either of the above events, please get in touch with me.

1 comment:

John Dayal said...

Looking forward to meeting with you and annikki
god bless